FACE CARE: TOP 10 GOLDEN RULES FOR DAILY AND BASIC CARE
1. The importance and necessity of facial care
You can talk endlessly about the fact that the face is a mirror of our age and health. This is certainly true – however, there are more pragmatic reasons why complex facial care should be an obligatory daily routine.
It is vital to comprehend that day-to-day facial consideration isn’t just about dealing with the present status of the skin: purifying, sustaining, saturating, and fortifying it.
It is also serious work for the future. Properly selected facial skincare allows you to fight the signs of premature aging, dehydration, the appearance of fine wrinkles, ptosis (sagging skin), and hyperpigmentation.
2. How to care for your face: basic rules of care
The essential principles for facial skincare can be very basic and simple to do. If you don’t know where to start a well-organized and systematic facial care, we first recommend checking your daily routines with our checklist.
3. Csmetics according to skin type
The selection of beauty products is often based on the general description of their action: cleansing gel, moisturizer, firming serum – or on the search for specific ingredients in the composition, taking into account the needs of the skin. Be that as it may, a similar principle fixing might require, contingent upon the kind of skin, different correlative parts.
4. Skin Care is regular
Home facial skincare simply must be daily and comprehensive – regardless of life situations, fatigue, or the environment around. Even on vacation, on business trips, after-parties, or on children’s holidays, it is necessary to allocate time for the usual beauty routines, without missing a single stage.
5. Skin Care is consistent
Properly selected facial care may consist of certain steps, such as:
- Moisturizing / Nourishing / Strengthening
Additionally, several times a week it is recommended to practice:
- exfoliation (getting rid of dead skin cells) using, for example, a scrub or peeling;
- the use of cosmetic masks, selected for the individual needs of the skin.
6. FEATURES OF FACIAL SKINCARE AT DIFFERENT AGES
Starting to monitor the condition of the skin from a young age and caring for it, according to its type and needs, will prevent premature aging of cells and prolong the beauty and freshness of the image. We will tell you at what age it is time to start using facial cosmetics and share care recommendations for different ages.
7. AGE LABELS FOR COSMETICS
What are the rules for picking skin health management items at various ages and for what reason mightn’t you at any point utilize an enemy old enough cream on the off chance that you are north of 20 years of age?
Given the age-related characteristics of the skin, as the body matures, skincare will also change:
- At 20+, the natural aging process of the body starts, and although the first external signs of skin maturity will not be noticeable soon, now is the time to take care of aging prevention.
- The skin at this age needs antioxidant support and intense hydration. From the age of 25, it is worth including moisturizers for the eyelids in the beauty routine. Youthful skin utilizes its assets to the greatest and is very much reestablished, so saturating and standard purifying will be sufficient to keep up with its tone.
- At 30+ years, the body already noticeably reduces the synthesis of hyaluronic acid, collagen, and other elements necessary to maintain the density, firmness, and elasticity of the skin. By the age of 35, age-related changes become noticeable:
- mimic wrinkles, dehydration creases, and the skin loses its tone. It is recommended to increase antioxidant support, add UV protection, and include anti-aging formulas based on hyaluronic acid and collagen in your beauty routine.
- In 40+ years, it is time for a full-fledged fight against age-related changes. By the age of 45, many people have such noticeable manifestations of skin maturity as pigmentation, deformation of the oval of the face, and deep creases.
- And a network of small wrinkles in the eyes and lips, and a decrease in skin turgor. A cosmetic bag at this age is replenished with products with retinol, peptides, and rhamnose in the composition.
- In 50+ years, a period of age-related hormonal changes in the body begins. Practically every one of the components that help youth and complexion stops regular union and should be renewed with suitable compensatory care.
- The shapes of the face start to change, gravitational ptosis shows up, the skin becomes more slender, loses its thickness, and becomes dry and delicate. Compensatory care incorporates a strong enemy of maturing equations that renew dampness and collagen lack in skin cells.
8. TIPS FOR CARE OF OILY SKIN
Basic care should be aimed at reducing the production of sebum, reducing the intensity of the sebaceous glands, and preventing the appearance of foci of inflammation and rashes. Look for formulas labeled non-comedogenic, salicylic acid, mattifying, and anti-inflammatory.
Effaclar products are specially designed for oily skincare: they cleanse and tighten pores, and prevent imperfections. The gamma formula is based on La Roche-Posay Thermal Water to strengthen the protective functions of the skin, salicylic acid to accelerate cell renewal, mattifying, moisturizing, and regenerating components
9. BASIC CARE RULES FOR DRY AND SENSITIVE SKIN
Dry skin especially needs long-term and high-quality hydration. In addition to an established drinking regime, do not forget about products based on hygroscopic agents (glycerin, hyaluronic acid), which not only moisturize cells but also prevent trans epidermal l dampness misfortune, leaving the skin delicate, smooth, and sustained for quite a while.
Recipes are given mellowing, mitigating, and lipid-reestablishing parts, for example, vegetable oils, which will adapt to extreme touchiness.
10. BASIC ACTIVITIES FOR THE CARE OF COMBINATION SKIN
A combination of skin types is the most common. Care for such skin should be aimed at reducing oily sheen in the T-zone and moisturizing the skin in the U-zone. Light products with dual formulas are suitable: moisturizing and mattifying at the same time.
Care for problem skin, as in the case of oily skin, should be aimed at reducing sebum secretion, narrowing pores, and reducing the number of rashes and inflammation. Formulas with antibacterial, healing components will help fight acne, and mattifying components reduce oily sheen and cleanse and tighten pores.