Foot care. Tips, recommendations. Overview of funds
Fair sex is very carefully and carefully treated on the skin of the face, hands, and neck. Masks, creams, decorative cosmetics – all this is certainly present on the dressing table of most women. However, the skin of the legs also needs complex and regular care. Especially on the eve of summer, when it’s time to wear open shoes, short dresses, and shorts.
Foot care should be done at any age. Yes, it is easier for young girls. Problems such as swelling, fatigue, and varicose veins rarely bother them. And yet you need to take care of the health of the skin of the legs from a young age. Then there will be fewer problems in the future.
Comprehensive foot care at home
Home foot skincare consists of several stages:
- For cleansing, you can choose a gel or milk. The second option is more suitable for those whose skin on their feet is dry and often flaky.
- For peeling, you can use ground coffee. It contains caffeine, which will give excellent lymphatic drainage, decongestant, and anti-cellulite effect.
- Getting rid of keratinized skin. Absolutely all women sooner or later develop corns or calluses, and first of all, this happens due to the choice of the wrong shoes.
- If corns appear infrequently and in small quantities, you can deal with them on your own – exfoliate with special non-rough files. But when the skin becomes very rough, cracks appear on the heels, and in this case, it is better to seek help from a specialist.
- Relief from fatigue and puffiness. To do this, you can do salt baths at home. The duration of the procedure should not be more than 10 minutes, otherwise, it can lead to overdrying or even irritation of the skin of the legs.
- Also, a contrast shower helps a lot with fatigue and puffiness – turn on cold water for 10-15 minutes, then hot, and so on several times. Changing the temperature regime activates the venous and lymphatic outflow, which relieves swelling and fatigue.
Foot massage: simple tips
Legs feel tired at the end of the day. You can get rid of it with a light massage. First, you should stretch the entire foot from the ankle to the toes. Then work the heels and toes separately. At the end of the session, stroke and gently rumple the entire foot again.
What mistakes women often make when caring for their feet
- Incorrect shoes are a heel above 6 cm, the wrong size, and uncomfortable shoes. All these are factors in the appearance of corns.
- If you still prefer high heels and stilettos, then to ease the load on the foot, you should use gel insoles (full for the entire foot or just under the toe or heel).
- It’s good when a woman has time for a professional pedicure. Then she does not have problems like ingrown nails, dry and wide cuticles, or cracked heels. With home care, you should avoid such actions as cutting the cuticle or cutting off rough skin with a special scraper. Otherwise, there is a risk of skin injury and infection.
- Use of non-professional care products. Do not use universal creams, scrubs, and other products. There are too few abrasive particles in-store scrubs, which is why the effect of their use is minimal.
- All-purpose creams do not contain the right amount of nutrients for the skin of the legs.
Foot Care Tips
Pay attention to creams with urea (also called urea). This component is produced by the body and is very important for maintaining the moisture balance in the skin. Cream with 10% urea effectively softens the rough skin of the feet and helps to eliminate calluses and corns.
As foot care products, it is also recommended to choose creams, gels, mousses, and balms with oils of celandine, sage, and pine needles. They have an antimicrobial effect.
If the cream is applied to the feet before going to bed, cotton socks, preheated with an iron, should be worn.
A few simple exercises will help relieve fatigue from the legs and normalize blood circulation: circular movements of the feet in and out, in a sitting position, pulling the feet towards you. 10 repetitions of each exercise daily are enough.
Buy foot care products in the Kapriz online store foot care
- The Kapriz online store offers a wide range of professional foot care products from well-known brands:
- Footlogix is the only line of pedicures in the world that can deal with any foot skin problems (dryness, fungus, corns, etc.).
- Arabia is a domestic brand that produces high-quality cosmetics for SPA manicure, SPA pedicure, depilation cosmetics, and other foot skin care products.
- Comix is one of the largest Russian manufacturers of professional cosmetics for beauty salons and home care. Home care using these products takes less time and brings the maximum positive effect.
In the line of these and other brands, you will find creams, lotions, balms, tonics, mousses, scrubs, and many other foot skincare products. These products contain natural ingredients that are safe for the skin.
Using them regularly, you will not only get rid of aesthetic flaws but also be able to radically eliminate the cause of their appearance. Contact us – we will help you choose the right skincare products for your feet.