Quick Protein Breakfast Ideas
Mornings are a hectic time, especially for athletes, bodybuilders, and fitness enthusiasts who start the day, some with a volume workout, and some even with a little workout. There is no time to prepare complex dishes for breakfast either in the evening or, especially, in the morning. We offer ideas for fast protein breakfasts with a high protein content, which will be relevant for those who are gaining muscle mass, and those who are losing weight or drying out.
TOP 5 quick and healthy protein breakfasts
It has been proven that instant muesli and oatmeal are not healthy, but even unhealthy porridge. Their regular consumption for breakfast, in combination with fruit yogurt, nuts, dried fruits, and a large glass of fresh orange juice, has become the main cause of mass obesity in North Americans and the “epidemic” of type II diabetes.
We offer a healthy homemade oatmeal breakfast option.
- oatmeal, not crushed or flattened – 100 ml;
- chia seeds (optional) – 1 tbsp l.;
- Flavored protein powder – 1 scoop
- yogurt without sweetener, flavor filler or fruit (!) – 70 ml;
- milk 3.5% – 100 ml;
- salt – a pinch.
It will also be very useful to add 100 ml of fresh or frozen blackberries, blueberries, or blueberries to an oatmeal breakfast.
- Flattened oatmeal is mixed with all the listed ingredients in a bowl with a lid, and left for 8 hours on the top shelf of the refrigerator.
- Uncrushed oatmeal is placed in a thermos in the evening and poured with hot milk. In the morning, just before breakfast, porridge is “collected” in a bowl from steamed and other ingredients.
If desired, seeds, crushed peanuts or nuts can be added to the “night” oatmeal.
Yoghurt-apple parfait “5 minutes”
Instant Yogurt Apple Parfait is a great idea for a healthy sports breakfast in the cold season. But for a quick 5-minute cooking of this dish, you need a microwave oven.
- big apple – 1 pc.;
- yogurt without flavor filler, berries, or fruits – 100 ml;
- water – 3 tbsp. l.;
- crushed nuts – 10-20 g (1-2 tablespoons);
- ground cinnamon – 1/8 tsp
To increase the protein macro-component of breakfast, 1 scoop of OPTIMUM NUTRITION 100% WHEY GOLD STANDARD Vanilla Ice Cream protein powder should be added to the yogurt-apple parfait, and if you are drying or losing weight, a portion of BPI SPORTS KETO BOMB or 40 g of POWER PRO FEMININE-PRO.
- The apple is peeled, cut into 4 slices, freed from the core, and cut into a 1 x 1 cm cube.
- Apple cubes are sprinkled with cinnamon, poured with water, and baked for 3 minutes in a microwave oven.
- The resulting applesauce is mixed with protein powder, and yogurt, and sprinkled with crushed nuts.
Morning workout or exercise took a lot of energy? Then wash down the parfait with a protein shake flavored with vanilla milk, milk chocolate, or strawberry.
This tasty, nutritious, and minimalist snack option can be incorporated into any diet, any time of the day, and/or after workouts. When gaining weight, add more nut butter, and when drying or cutting weight, add more ice, herbs, and berries, and replace regular whole milk with almond or coconut. The options are limited only by your imagination, we offer the following.
Add the following ingredients directly to the blender:
- milk – 200 ml;
- frozen berries assorted – 200 ml;
- frozen banana, sliced - ½ pc.;
- peanut butter or paste – 1 tbsp. l.;
- protein powder SCITEC NUTRITION 100% WHEY ISOLATE – 40 g;
- crushed ice – 100-200 ml.
Blend smoothies at the highest blender speed and enjoy!
paleo fitness oatmeal
Regardless of your preference for the paleo diet, paleo oatmeal is a great grain-free 1st or 2nd breakfast option.
- ripe banana – ½ pc.;
- almond flakes or flour – 2 tbsp. l.;
- coconut flakes – 2 tbsp. l.;
- almond / coconut milk – 70-100 ml;
- cinnamon – 1/4 tsp;
- salt – a pinch.
For Paleo Fitness Oatmeal, you will also need 1 scoop (40 g) of POWER PRO PROTEIN OMEGA Almond Cake Flavored Protein Powder.
- In a bowl that can be placed in a microwave oven, mash a banana.
- Toss banana with flaked almonds or flour, coconut flakes, cinnamon, and salt.
- Pour the mixture into almond or coconut milk.
- Put the bowl in the microwave until it starts to bubble.
- After 3 minutes, add protein powder, stir, and enjoy!
Nuts, seeds, diced ripe avocados, and/or even raw chicken or a few quail eggs can be added to this basic recipe. And if you want a sweeter paleo fitness oatmeal, season it with sugar-free sweet syrup.
Also Read:THE TOP 20 FOODS RICHEST IN VITAMIN C
Quick Protein Breakfast – Fitness Omelet
Eggs are the perfect natural food for anyone, whether they exercise or not. We offer one of the best options for the 1st breakfast for athletes, which is fortified with a protein component.
- raw chicken eggs – 2 pcs.;
- water – 2 tbsp. l.;
- butter – 2 tsp;
- hard cheese – 30–50 g;
- protein NORTH COAST NATURALS ORGANIC HEMP PROTEIN – 2 tbsp. l.;
- salt – a pinch;
- ground pepper and paprika – to taste.
Instead of a sauce for a quick protein fitness omelet, 50-100 ml of vegetable salsa from avocado, tomato, bell pepper, shallots or the white part of green onions seasoned with Balsamic vinegar is suitable.
- Whisk eggs with water in a bowl with a fork.
- Melt the butter in the microwave in a medium-high rimmed bowl.
- Take the plate out of the oven. Spread the oil evenly with a brush. Pour in beaten eggs.
- Cover the plate with cling film, making a small hole in it for steam to escape.
- Cook the omelet in the microwave for 1.5-2 minutes, and at this time grate the cheese.
- When the omelet becomes cloudy, the plate must be removed and the film removed. Omelet cake should be evenly salted, peppered, and flavored with protein powder.
- Sprinkle half of the omelet around with half of the grated cheese, and cover with the other half, folding the tortilla in half with a spatula.
- Grind the folded omelet with the rest of the grated cheese, sprinkle with red pepper and paprika, and wait for the cheese to melt in the microwave, setting the highest power. This will take 10-15 seconds.
Place the salsa next to the omelet before serving. A small amount of very finely chopped vegetables will not interfere with the absorption of protein but will enrich the taste of an egg omelet, shading it with sourness.
And in conclusion, we want to remind you that in the online sports nutrition store BELOK.UA you can buy protein bars, cookies, and ready-made dry protein breakfast GO ON PROTEIN GRANOLA. They will help out if there is no time to prepare a protein breakfast at all, and also if you urgently need to satisfy your hunger during the day or have a quick bite after a workout.